This copyright statement applies to all photography and images found on this website. Please read carefully before downloading, linking to, or printing copies for use.
I. Proprietary Rights
The photographs contained on www.donesco.com are the property of Shemarr Lavell Taylor (Don Esco) and are protected by the United States and International copyright laws. All copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights in this site, are the property of Shemarr Lavell Taylor.
II. Free Web Usage Criteria
The following are a list of conditions where Shemarr Lavell Taylor grants individuals and online publications, blogs, websites, permission to link to (or copy) JPEG images and other material at no charge:
1. You may print a copy of any photograph for personal reference without further permission.
2. Students are welcome to download images and incorporate them into school reports, presentations, etc. for free so long as proper credit/citation is given, without my further permission.
3. Anyone can download images for Desktops / Wallpapers for the express use of displaying them on-screen on any personal computer, smartphone that is not being used for commercial or public viewing purposes.
4. Online publications and online press outlets are free to include photos of Don Esco / Shemarr Lavell Taylor in their articles as long as proper attribution of copyright is given to www.donesco.com
III. Commercial Usage
Individuals and companies who wish to use the photography found on this site in a commercial fashion, must receive written consent from Shemarr Lavell Taylor, prior to its commercial use. To obtain consent, interested parties should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Please specify the following in the e-mail:
1. Image(s) you would like to use
2. Where they will be displayed
3. In what context they will be displayed
4. Duration of their public viewing
5. Any other information you feel would be useful
Any commercial use of photography found on www.donesco.com without prior consent is a violation of United States and International copyright law.